All About the Family
Contact Pastors: Irvin & Phyllis
Mission: To assist every family--traditional, blended, single,
single-parent, grandparent rearing grandchildren--by planting seeds that will
bear a fruitful harvest of souls for Christ and help family members attain
their full potential.
Vision: By creating a network of support, this ministry will empower
families to help themselves, learn godly principles, connect with one another,
and work in unity with other families.
Upcoming Events - Visit our Facebook Page
Volunteer Your Services - Register Here
Seven Pillars of AATF:
BIBLE STUDY: This weekly series begins Tuesday, January 17, 2017,
at 7 p.m. in the Modular
Building (across from Family Life Center).
- C.T. Kingdom Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Saturday, August
12, 2017 at 9 a.m. - noon
Family Life Center
- Class: Spiritual Life Style for Healthy Living (Women Only)
- Details: For women struggling with weight loss, these classes are for you!
Enroll and discover Jesus’ guaranteed plan for success in this six week series.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – nine week
- Community Outreach Activities (to be announced)
- Taking the Gospel to families in our community
- Family Entertainment (to be announced)
- Christian movies
- Bowling leagues
- Softball leagues
- Small Groups (Home Bible Study)
- Classes resume
January 16, 2017, 7:00-8:30pm
- Six session study
– Transformation: Letting God Change You
from the Inside Out, January
16th, February 20th, March 20th, April 17th,
May 15th, and June 19th
- To become a host home, Register Here.
- Monthly small group classes taught in designated C.T. member homes.
- Register here.