With more than 1.5 people annually diagnosed with cancer many of them feel they have been given a termination notice on life with no hope. EnVisioning Hope serves the needs of our local community with a team of trained, caring individuals who seek to support cancer patients and caregivers by
1. Providing support for the Cancer Patient
2. Providing support for the Care Giver
3. Providing practical training that will provide the basics for Cancer Care support
• This is accomplished by giving personal support, prayer and encouragement.
• Confidential support group meetings that are offered on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month. To accommodate challenging schedules we offer a daytime meeting @12pm or an evening meeting @6:30pm. To speak with a EnVisioning Hope rep Contact Church Office @ 713.453.000-0 or AshleyAdkins13@gmail.com