Pastor Heard has called our church family to a time of intense prayer and fasting for 30 days as we seek God for miracles of healing, our families, financial breakthrough, and revival.
· Week One: January 8 - 14: Pray for miracles of healing
· Week Two: January 15 - 21: Pray for our families, our marriages, children and other relationships
· Week Three: January 22 - 28: Pray for financial breakthroughs in our jobs and businesses; raises and promotions; debts to be canceled
· Week Four: January 29 - February 4: Pray for revival and unity in our nation; pray for revival around the world; our missionaries; for God’s Kingdom to come on earth
· Conclusion of Fast: February 5 – 7: Thank God for hearing and granting our petitions.
1. 2 Corinthians 9:10-11 (NKJV) – “Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,  while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.”
***Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for being such a good Father and for the loving way You care for Your children. You supply seed for us to sow and then miraculously multiply it for a bountiful harvest. I thank You for not only multiplying my harvests, but liberally enriching me in all things! Your generosity causes my heart to overflow with thanksgiving! You are an amazing God! Thank You, Father, for bringing prosperity to every area of my life. I am committed to listening to Your voice and knowing You more intimately. No matter how scarce or depleted things may appear right now, I believe that we will always have more than enough! In Jesus’ Name.
2. Malachi 3:10 (NKJV) – “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.”
***Prayer: Father, today I thank You for this promise that You will pour so many blessings from the windows of heaven upon those who tithe, there will not be room enough to receive it. I know that my help does not come from men—but from You! Because I give You my tithes, I claim refunds and rebates, raises, promotions, inheritances, and the canceling of my debts. I also claim unexpected blessings and unparalleled favor. All these blessings are not according to what I deserve, but because Your Word is true and You are faithful. Thank you!
3. Malachi 3:11-12 (NKJV) - “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the Lord of hosts;  “And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land,” Says the Lord of hosts.
***Prayer: Dear Lord, today I claim these wonderful promises in Your Word. Because I honor You by faithfully giving You my tithe, I know You will rebuke the enemy and everything he does to rob me of Your blessings. I thank You for rebuking sickness and disease, financial reverses, debt, harmful relationships and every other loss. The enemy cannot harm my family or anything we possess, because we are covered by Your protection and divine favor! Thank You, my Father!
4. 3 John, verse 2 (NKJV) – “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
***Prayer: Father, I am so grateful that You bring success to every part of my life. Religion claims that only our souls matter to You. But the truth is, just as You have promised spiritual growth and prosperity, so You desire that we prosper in every area of life. I know that the best witness to the world of Your incredible goodness is for them to see how much You love and bless Your children. I pray that the prosperity with which You have favored my family will always bring glory and honor to You. I claim Your promises of good health and financial prosperity upon me and my family as we continue to experience an overflow of Your spiritual blessings. I love you so much, Lord, and thank You for hearing me today.
5. Matthew 7:9-11 (NKJV) – “Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?  Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?  If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!”
***Prayer: Lord, so much of what I have learned about You in the past was wrong. You are not a stern, unapproachable, angry God. You are loving, kind and generous to Your children. If I, a mere human being with a fallen nature, know how to give good gifts to those I love, how much more would You, the God who is love, delight in giving good things to me! I pray today for doors to open that You intend for me to enter, for financial increase so that I can bless Your Kingdom and Your people, and for prosperity and abundance to overflow in every part of my life. Because I am a tither, this is Your promise to me. I claim and receive it today!
6. Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV) – “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
***Prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for loving me so much that from eternity past, Your plan for me was to be blessed and to have a bright future, filled with peace and hope. I pray for the release of every resource and blessing that will fulfill the plan You designed for my life. I claim and receive every breakthrough, every divine connection, open door, and miracle that will fulfill the purpose for which I was born. I thank You that even now, these blessings are being released and coming my way!
7. Deuteronomy 28:1-8 (NKJV) – “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth.  And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:  "Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.  "Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.  "Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.  "Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.  "The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.  “The Lord will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God is giving you.”
***Prayer: Heavenly Father, by Your grace, I desire to obey Your instructions for my life. Teach me how to direct my family, my business, relationships and ministry. As a child of God, I ask You to guide my affairs so that I’m fully acquainted with each godly principle that will make me successful in every endeavor I choose. I know that the principles in Your Word will bring fulfillment and meaning to my life; so I declare that right now, blessings are chasing after me and about to overtake me. Blessings are pursuing my family, my relationships, my finances, health, ministry, and emotions. As Your Word has decreed, every area of my life is about to be overwhelmed by blessings! At this very moment, I am experiencing Your favor and goodness, which confounds and confuses the enemy. Thank You for all that You are doing to enrich my life. I love You so much!
Fasting is the act of eating sparingly or abstaining from certain foods. It can also mean abstaining from all food and drinking only water.
Fasting can break the hold that our human weaknesses have over us and help our spirit man to become stronger. It can also assist in developing a greater ability to hear from God. Many breakthroughs have occurred when God’s people have fasted and prayed.
At C.T. we have experienced some of our greatest miracles by fasting and praying as a church family. Fasting can confuse the enemy and stop him in his tracks! Jesus even declared that some demonic spirits will not be conquered UNTIL we pray and fast (Matthew 17:21).
When Jesus fasted in the wilderness for 40 days, He ate nothing at all. In Daniel 10:2-3, the Bible tells us that Daniel fasted and prayed for 21 days as he sought God. During this time he ate no “pleasant bread” or meat and drank no wine. However, he did not stop eating. The demands of his position in the Persian government required that he be able to perform his duties effectively and with competence.
This teaches us that fasting can be done in several ways. You can choose not to eat at all for a short period of time or simply skip a meal each day. Some may choose to miss one meal a day for the entire 30 days. Or you could skip all meals for one or two days a week.
Some may have a physical condition that prevents them from fasting. Or certain medications may require that you eat. The good news is there is more than one way to fast.
Since the purpose of fasting is to deny the flesh from being master over us, in addition to missing meals, some choose to eliminate TV or something they really enjoy. You could choose to severely reduce the amount of time you spend on social media. Since I’ve always loved sweets, one of my most effective fasts was to fast sweets for 30 days. It changed my life!
Let’s expect God to do incredible things as we draw near to Him during this 30 day season of prayer and fasting as a church family. This is our year to be FULL!
Blessings and favor in abundance,
(Pregnant women or those under a physician's care should first seek medical approval before fasting).